Chalk Cliff View | By My Getaways
Large modern two bedrooms two bathrooms apartment sleeping from 2 to 6 guests with panoramic views of the chalk cliffs, situated in the heart of Lewes Town Centre, walking distance from all local attractions including the world famous castle and Anne of Cleves House.
Super spacious lounge with comfortable stylish furniture, double sofa bed and fully equipped kitchen.
Bedroom one with double bed (can be separated into two single beds), hanging space and full en suite bathroom
Bedroom two with hanging space and two single beds.
- Smart TV
- Free super fast WiFi
- Secure gated location
- Family bathroom
- Central heating
- Secure location
- minutes from shops and cafes
- Beautifully decorated and stylishly furnished
- Washing machine
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current goverment guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a great night's sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.