Moroccan Hub | By My Getaways
Discover Moroccan Hub, a quirky property to relax in the inviting communal area, delightful decked patio, and unique mezzanine. It sleeps up to 22 guests, so is ideal for large groups. In the heart of Kemptown its prime location allows easy access to the beach and nearby amenities. A perfect choice for a memorable Moroccan getaway in Brighton. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Bedroom 1 - Ground Floor - Sleeps 6 Guests
- 2 x triple bunk beds - (six single beds)
- Bath with shower over bath
- Dishwasher/Washing machine/ Microwave/toaster/kettle
- All essential utensils/crockery
- 2 x Sofas
- Smart TV
- Coffee Table
Mezzanine Area - Sleeps 2 Guests
- 1 x Single futon
- 1 x Double futon
Dining area - Lower ground floor
- Large dining table
- Football table/connect 4
Bathroom - First floor
- Bath with shower
Bedroom 2 - First Floor - Sleeps 3 Guests
- 1 x triple bunk - (one double on the bottom and one single on top)
Bedroom 3 - First Floor - Sleeps 6 Guests
- 2 x triple bunks - (six single beds)
Bedroom 4 - Top Floor - Sleeps 2 Guests
- 2 x single beds (Can be made into a double on request)
- Tub chair
Shower Room - Top Floor
Bedroom 5 - Top Floor - Sleeps 3 Guests
- 1 x bunk bed (single on bottom single on top)
- 1 x Chair bed
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
- Pet fee if applicable - £95.00
- Cot fee £50.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules :
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however, this is a residential Street and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street or into the decked area. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties or use of the patio area. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team will be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets (unless authorised in advance and additional pet fee paid)
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.