Nice 2 bed Apartment | By My Getaways
New Property - January 2022 - Super Central two bedroom, lower ground floor apartment sleeping up to 4 guests.This property is located in the heart of the City Centre, just a stone's throw away from Churchill Square for all your shopping desires. There are many pubs/clubs and attractions nearby and the property is just a short walk from Brighton Seafront.
Fully equipped kitchen including kettle/toaster/microwave/fridgefreezer
Double bed (Zip and Link Beds which can be set up as two singles)
Shower over bath
2 Single beds (Zip and Link Beds which can be set up as a double bed on request)
Hanging rail/ hangers
All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however, this is a residential Street and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street . Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties or use of the patio area. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team will be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets without prior authorisation and an additional cleaning fee, if agreed.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £400.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.