Alexandra Pad | By My Getaways
New Property - May 2022
This one bedroom apartment is located just a stone’s throw away from Worthing Beach and a short walk into Worthing town centre. The property is set in a quiet residential road, an ideal location for a family getaway as there are plenty of activities nearby to keep the kids entertained.
The property sleeps up to 4 guests, is complete with wifi throughout and has a smart TV for all of your entertainment needs.
Fridge with freezer compartment
Crockery, cutlery and glasses, sufficient for four guests.
Pots, pans and Utensils
Sofa bed sleeping up to 2 guests
Dining Table and chairs
King Size bed
Hanging rail and hangers
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Cot fee £50.00 - on request
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the patio and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
3. No pets (unless agreed in advance)
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
7.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £250.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.