Park View House | By My Getaways
This 3 bedroom holiday house in based in Central Brighton. Park View is a great group accommodation option sleeping from 2 to 8 people over 3 floors making it ideal for families, friends, hen dos and corporate stays in Brighton.
The property is located directly opposite a beautiful park with a fantastic playground and skate park.
This group accommodation is very central to all Brighton has to offer. It is within easy walking distance of most attractions, Brighton train station, shopping, bars, restaurants and conference facilities.
Kitchen / Diner
The kitchen/diner seats up to 6 guests. Kitchen facilities include a double oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge freezer.
The lounge area (on the ground floor looking out over the park) has a TV, one double sofa bed, additional seating and fast Wi-Fi throughout.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 are located on the first floor. Both have 'zip and link beds' that can be used as 2 twins or queen size doubles.
Between these rooms is a toilet/shower room.
On the second floor is bedroom 3. This also has a 'zip and link bed' which will convert into a twin or queen size double depending on your group requirements.
Next to the bathroom with separate bath and shower.
A small external patio is located at the rear of the property. Smoking is not permitted inside the house but is permitted in this area.
Secure Car Park is located with 5 minutes walk from the House at £18 per day.
Check In / Check Out
Standard Check in from 4pm.
Standard Check Out time 11am
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the house, however a small private courtyard is available at the rear of the house.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please, additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of this.
6. This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.