Pebble Mews House | By My Getaways | Parking for one small car
'Pebble Mews' is in the Kemptown area of Brighton, just a 10 minute walk to the city centre making it an ideal base to explore.
The house has super-fast WiFi throughout.
• Kitchen/Diner - The kitchen/diner seats up to 4 guests. Facilities include an oven, hob, washing machine, dryer, microwave and fridge freezer - all set in a wonderful traditional cottage theme.
• Bedroom. The beds can be configured as two singles or one king size bed. This room is equipped with a wardrobe and bi-fold full size doors looking over the mews than can be opened to Bring the outside in.
• Separate toilet.
• Lounge/dining table area. Large dining table with six chairs plus a further two stools to accommodate all eight guests. The 40 inch flat screen SMART TV means you can connect to iplayer, netflix etc. Three seater sofa. Two comfortable chair beds and funky colourful bean bags complete the lounge seating. Our bookshelves are stacked with good books to read and with original Brighton photography on mounted canvas on the walls throughout, you really will feel the Brighton vibe.
• Light and bright landing with roof top windows.
• Bedroom 2. Queen size bed that can also be made as 2 singles upon request. Large antique wardrobe. Bedside tables. Full Length Mirror
• Bedroom 3. 'Zip and link beds' that can be used as 2 twins or a double, which we will convert into a twin or queen size double depending on your group requirements..
• Bathroom. Very cool roll top bath, shower over and a toilet
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
One free parking space is available directly outside the house front door for a small car under 3 metres, additional cars can be parked on street very close by for £7.20 per day, full parking details will be emailed with check in instructions.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. Pets by request - also note an extra £75 pet cleaning fee will be required before check in
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.