Sunny Cottage | By My Getaways | Free Parking
This 200 year old holiday rental cottage is set in the central Laines area, just a 3 minute walk from Brighton station. Your will be in the heart of the city, with shops restaurants and bars all on your doorstep, yet tucked away in a calm & quiet pedestrianised Twitten.
The refurbished property is light & bright, cool & quirky with two double bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, large flat screen TV & superfast WiFi. Free parking for one car
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Living/Dining Room Area
Guests can enjoy the 42inch flat screen TV and make use of the dining table and chairs, plus chunky sofa.
Kitchen facilities include oven, hob, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery & glasses for up to 6 guests.
Triple bunk bed, double bed on the lower deck, single bed on the upper deck. Additional single bed. Wardrobe space for hanging clothes.
'Zip & link' bed which can be set up as a queen-sized double or two single beds.
Pretty petite roof terrace for enjoying a morning coffee in the sunshine.
All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside onto the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration of our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed on to you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets (unless agreed in advance and pet fee of £75+vat paid to cover additional anti-allergen cleaning)
4. Please note that check out is by 11 am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to be charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the house please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6. This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.