Rainbow Studio | By My Getaways
Fabulously cheery studio in the heart of Kemptown, minutes from shops, bars and restaurants. On the ground floor of a modern purpose built property, this apartment sleeps from 1 to 3 guests. On a quiet road directly off St James Street, in the city centre. The famous Brighton Pavilion and Pier are just a few minutes walk away. The apartment is fully equipped with high speed WiFi and Smart TV with netflix access.
Located in the beating heart of Kemptown, 30 seconds from vibrant St James Street, in the city centre and just 5 minutes walk to the beach.
The apartment is situated on the ground floor. In through the main communal door, your apartment is directly to the right.
Through the front door and straight into the studio space with zip and link beds which can be made as two singles or a large double. A further comfortable single sofa bed with all bedding provided.
Dining table and four chairs, hanging space and full length mirror.
To the left up a small step is the kitchen.
Four ring hob
Kettle and toaster
Crockery, cutlery and glasses, sufficient for all guests
Full kitchen inventory
From the kitchen into the bathroom.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from your deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am to avoid disturbing other residents.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.