Sunshine Central House | By My Getaways
Sunshine Central House is a stylishly decorated period townhouse in the heart of Brighton. Minutes from the seafront, the main shops and a variety of bars, cafes and restaurants. The roof terrace and spacious common areas make this perfect place to get together with large groups of friends, sleeping from 4 to 22 guests. The property has 5 bedrooms (2 en-suite), 1 family bathroom ground floor cloakroom and a large open plan kitchen diner. The house is fully equipped with smart TV's in the living room and dining room area and has high speed wifi throughout.
All bedrooms have single beds, plus three large double sofa beds in the spacious lounge.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Suitable for groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Super central location
- Fully equipped kitchen and large dining area
- Central location 200 metres from the beach
- 2 en-suite bathrooms and 1 family bathroom
- Smart TV
- Private street entrance
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
7.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £500.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.