Introducing Brighton's Best Big House 2, a stunning retreat in the heart of vibrant Brighton. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a rooftop terrace, and en suite balconies, it accommodates up to 20 guests. Located in the sought-after North Laines district, it offers easy access to shops, bars, clubs, and restaurants. Guests can also make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Large smart TV with Netflix access
- 2 x full size double sofa beds sleeping 4
- Dining Table & bench seating
1st floor bedroom 1
- 1 x Grey wood triple bunk bed (double on lower deck, single on the upper deck) sleeping 3
1st floor bedroom 2
- 2 x single bunk beds sleeping 4 people
2nd floor bedroom 3
- 1 x Grey wood triple bunk bed (double on lower deck, single on upper deck) sleeping 3
- 1 x single bunk beds sleeping 2
2nd floor bedroom on left
- 2 x single bunk beds (sleeping 4 people)
Roof Terrace with pub-style bench seating
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £95.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets (unless authorised in advance and additional pet fee paid)
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
8.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.