Hove Actually House | By My Getaways
Situated in the sought after location of Poets Corner. Just a short walk to Hove seafront and all the local amenities of Portland Road. This 4 Bedroom, three-storey townhouse is a perfect home away from home, sleeping up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, complete with super fast wifi. With Aldrington train station minutes away with trains to Brighton only 8 mins ride away or get a Brighton bike from Portland road and cycle, you are very close to Brighton, without the hustle and bustle of being in the city centre. On-street paid for parking is available. This property also has a lovely garden with a big bench for dining and relaxing outside.
Enter the property
Zip and link bed that can be made up as two singles or a large queen size bed
Chest of Drawers
Bedside table with lamp
Fire Place and feature wall
Shower over bath
Bedside table with lamp
Stairs to First Floor
Cupboard with hangers
Bedside Tables with Lamps
Bedside Table and lamp
Build In Wardrobe
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided sufficient for all members of your group.
Stairs to Lower Ground Floor
Open plan living, dining and kitchen space.
Dining table with seating for 8 guests
Kitchen - with all equipment needed for a break away, with pots and pans, crockery, glassware, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Utility room housing the washing machine, microwave, iron and ironing board
Patio Area with picnic Bench for guests to enjoy.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee £75.00 if applicable
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however, this is a residential Street and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street or into the patio area. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties or use of the patio area. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team will be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets without prior authorisation and an additional cleaning fee, if agreed.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.