St Peters Pad | By My Getaways | Free Parking
New Property March 2022 - My Getaways present this delightful two bedroom ground floor flat in the perfect location for a city break in Brighton. Just a 10 minute walk to the world famous Brighton Pier, the Royal Pavilion and Brighton beach. The apartment sleeps up to 6 guests with 3 single beds in the front bedroom and a triple bunk in the rear bedroom (Single on top, double on the bottom). The property benefits from a free parking space directly outside, a smart TV and free wifi.
Bedroom 1 - Sleeping 3 guests
3 x Single beds
Bedside tables and reading lamps
2 x Sofas
Side tables and lamp
Oven and Hob
All essential cooking utensils/pots/pans
Bedroom 2 - Sleeping 3 guests
1 x Triple bunk ( Double on the bottom - single on top)
Bedside table with lamp
En Suite bathroom
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however, this is a residential Street and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street or into the patio area. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties or use of the patio area. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team will be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets without prior authorisation and an additional cleaning fee, if agreed.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.