Hampton Hideaway | By My Getaways
New Property March 2022 - Discover this hidden Gem in the Centre of Brighton, tucked away from the hustle and bustle yet close to all your local amenities. Brighton Beach, Churchill Square shopping Centre, bars/cafes and restaurants are all within a short walk. This two bedroom lower ground floor apartment sleeps up to 8 guests, has a smart TV and high speed wifi throughout.
Shower over bath
Lounge - sleeping up to 2 guests
2 x Sofa beds
2 x chairs
Set of coffee tables
Dining table and 6 chairs
Oven and Hob
With all equipment needed for a break away, pots and pans, crockery, glassware
Bedroom 1 - Sleeping 4 guests
2 x Single Beds
Bunk Beds (Single on Top, Single on Bottom)
Bedside Table and reading lamp
Dressing table with mirror
Wardrobe with hangers
Bedroom 2 - Sleeping up to 2 guests
Small double bed
Bedside table with reading lamp
Wardrobe and hangers
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Decked Area on entrance to the property
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee if applicable - £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however, this is a residential Street and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside into the patio area. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties or use of the patio area. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team will be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets without prior authorisation and an additional cleaning fee, if agreed.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.