Indulge in the panoramic views of the South Downs National Park from this spacious home with ample parking, accommodating up to 8 guests. This impressive home features an open plan layout for seamless interactions and entertainment whilst enjoying eco-friendly heating and cooling. The front terrace provides al fresco dining, with a sizable garden. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Enter the property on the Ground Floor
- Open plan living Room/Dining & Kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, pots, pans and crockery.
- Double oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, kettle.
- Dining Table
- Sofa and Armchairs
- Smart TV
- Terrace with outside furniture
Ground Floor Bedroom 1
- King sized double Bed & bedside Tables
- Ground Floor Toilet and shower room
- Cinema/playroom with sofa bed (request for additional 2 guests is required)
- King sized double bed
- Bedside tables
- large work station/Desk
- Single Bunk Beds,
- 2 chests of drawers
- hanging rail
- Family Bath and shower room
- Superking sized bed
- Remote blinds
- Walk in wardrobe
- En suite shower room
- Laid to lawn, various seating areas, external lights and with Chimenea for guest use.
- There is ample parking space for up to four vehicles on the private driveway plus availability for one car to get up to 4 hours of fast electric charging overnight if requested.
All linen and towels are provided and made up for all guests in your group before arrival.
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
- Cot fee £50.00
- Pet fee if applicable - £95.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
- No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the patio and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house will be deducted from your deposit.
- Noise - In consideration of our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
- No pets (unless agreed in advance and additional pet fee paid)
- Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time unless agreed in advance.
- When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
- As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
- This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.