This charming cottage captivates inside, discovering high ceilings, plantation-style shutters, and a stained glass window. Its prime location allows you to immerse yourself in the atmosphere steps away from shops, bars, and restaurants with easy access to amenities right on your doorstep, or a short drive to Gatwick Airport. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Enter the property into the open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Double Sofa Bed
- Pull Out multi function dining table which can also be used as a work station
- Four Stackable dining chairs
- Mirror at bottom of the staircase
- Smeg Kettle & toaster
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (Coffee pods not provided)
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware and cooking utensils are sufficient for up to four guests.
Up the feature staircase with its exposed brickwork to the sleeping area and bathroom
- Double Bed
- Integrated Bedside lights
- USB sockets
- Wardrobe for hanging clothes
- Plantation style shutters on windows with lovely lane views
En Suite Shower Room
The double bed is made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group. The sofa bed bedding and linen are also provided and are stored in the wardrobe in the bedroom, which can be made up by the guest as required.
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance.
- Cot fee £50.00
- Pet fee if applicable - £95.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT.
Please refer to our terms and conditions
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however, this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside onto the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the property, will be deducted from your deposit.
- Noise - In consideration of our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties.
- No pets (unless authorised in advance and additional pet fee paid)
- Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to be charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time unless agreed in advance.
- When you are ready to vacate the property please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
- This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £30.00, which covers you for up to £300.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £300.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £300.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.