The St Helens Studio, nestled in a peaceful suburb of Brighton, offers easy access to the city centre via a bus ride. This contemporary detached studio features a private entrance, patio and parking for two cars and a shared EV charging point. With a separate kitchenette, dining area, and a well-appointed shower room, it ensures a comfortable stay. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Park on the driveway and enter the gated patio area with table and chairs for enjoying a coffee
Inside the property
- Compact kitchenette
- Muli function grill/toaster/airfryer
- Microwave Oven
- Fridge Freezer
- Portable hotplate
- One cup Water Heater/kettle
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Dining table and chairs
- Washing Machine and dryer
- Zip and link bed made up as a large double (can be two singles on request)
- Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime access (must use your own account to login)
- Airer for drying clothes
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Freestanding wardrobe
- Desk/Workstation, chair and lamp
- Chest of Drawers
- Bedside Table with reading lamps
- Full-Length mirror on wardrobe doors
- Shower Cubicle
All linen and towels are provided and made up for all guests in your group before arrival.
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
- Cot fee £50.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our apartment, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
- No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
- Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties.
- No pets (unless authorised in advance and additional pet fee paid)
- Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
- When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
- This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £30.00, which covers you for up to £300.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £300.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £300.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.