Park View House | By My Getaways
Situated opposite a stunning park. Park View’s prime location grants effortless access to Brighton’s attractions and is an ideal base for immersing yourself in the city's lively atmosphere, providing a spacious and cosy place to unwind. It accommodates up to 8 guests across 3 floors, making it an excellent choice for group stays. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Kitchen / Diner
The kitchen/diner seats up to 6 guests. Kitchen facilities include a double oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge freezer.
The lounge area (on the ground floor looking out over the park) has a TV, one double sofa bed, additional seating and fast Wi-Fi throughout.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 are located on the first floor. Both have 'zip and link beds' that can be used as 2 twins or queen size doubles.
Between these rooms is a toilet/shower room.
On the second floor is bedroom 3. This also has a 'zip and link bed' which will convert into a twin or queen size double depending on your group requirements.
Next to the bathroom with separate bath and shower.
A small external patio is located at the rear of the property. Smoking is not permitted inside the house but is permitted in this area.
Secure Car Park is located with 5 minutes walk from the House at £18 per day.
Check In / Check Out
Standard Check in from 4pm.
Standard Check Out time 11am
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
- Pet fee if applicable - £95.00
- Cot fee £50.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the house, however a small private courtyard is available at the rear of the house.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets (unless authorised in advance and additional pet fee paid)
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please, additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of this.
6. This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.