Immerse yourself in the city's energy at the Majestic Mews first floor apartment. Enjoy privacy in the gated Mews, just a short walk from the bustling North Laines. With free parking for one car just a 5 minute walk away, explore the city at your pace. Majestic Mews combines modern comforts and a prime location for an unforgettable stay in Brighton. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
On the first floor you land in the open plan living room, kitchen diner, with large period windows to let the sunshine stream in. This room contains a sofa bed, coffee table and flat screen wall mounted 42'' TV. Guests can enjoy high speed WiFi and a fully-equipped kitchen where you really can treat as a home away from home. Also on this floor you will find the family bathroom with fresh towels for each guest.
Back to the spiral staircase and up to the second floor which homes two double bedrooms.
The first bedroom contains a large zip and link double bed that can also be made up as two singles plus a single wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Bedroom two also has a 'zip and link' large double bed or can be made up as two comfortable single beds. Velux window and black-out blinds for a great night's sleep.
A great property for groups, family holidays and business travellers alike, sleeping up to 6 guests.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
-This accommodation may not be suitable for those guests with disabilities or limited mobility.
The property comes with one free parking space. Vans are not allowed in the carpark. However, there are Several car parks are located within a few minutes' walk of the property - all with varying rates. We recommend using Trafalgar Street Car Park which is not only the closest but the most secure.
Due to the spiral stair case this property is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible and not recommended for toddlers or young children under 4 years old. It is not suitable for large stag parties due to the quiet residential location.
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
- Cot fee £50.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.