Welcome to Central Pier Place! Our unbeatable location puts all of Brighton's attractions at your fingertips. With 5 bedrooms, 3 showers, and a trendy ambiance, it comfortably accommodates up to 16 guests. Perfect for friends and families. Experience a modern retreat from your new home away from home. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- On the ground floor through the entrance hall, there is a large living room.
- Two double sofa beds
- Wall-mounted tv.
- Also on this floor is a shower room.
Lower Ground Floor
- Full Kitchen
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and glassware for up to 16 guests
- Fridge Freezer
- Washing machine
- Dining area seating 10/12 guests
- Two shower rooms
- Two Toilets
- Two Washbasins
- Two Mirrors
- Triple Bunk Bed (Double on the lower deck single on the upper deck)
- Bunk Bed (Single on the lower deck and single on the upper deck)
- Twin Single Beds
- Four single beds
- Single Bed
- Two Single Beds
All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Please note there are quite a few stairs so if mobility is a problem the house may not suit.
- Late check-out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check-out has been agreed in advance
- Cot fee £50.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
- No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the patio and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the property will be deducted from your deposit.
- Noise - In consideration of our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
- No pets
- Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to be charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time unless agreed in advance.
- When you are ready to vacate the property please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
- This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.