One of three great properties managed by us, located on a jetty in the heart of Brighton Marina.
On the Water 2 is a newly refurbished and spacious studio which sleeps up to four guests, with direct sea views and an amazing outside patio overlooking boats moored in the Marina on the harbour.
On the upper floor mezzanine level you will find a separate sleeping area. The Bed can either be made as a king size double bed or 2 single beds. Back into the living area on the ground floor, is a further full size double sofa bed.
On your doorstep the Marina has many restaurants and bars that host a wide range of cuisine, an 8 screen cinema, Casino, Health Club, Bowling Alley, Supermarket along with children's activities, boat rides, fishing trips, Scuba diving and more just a few minutes walk away. Free parking is available in the multi-storey car park in Brighton Marina, located a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
Great for groups of friends, families and business travellers, with fast wifi throughout.
- Wifi throughout
- Smart TV with Netflix access and Amazon Alexa
- Suitable for groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Terrace directly on the waterside
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing Machine & dryer
- Seperate shower room/toilet
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
9.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.