Discover a charming 3 bedroom residence in Rottingdean accommodating up to 8 guests. Enjoy privacy in a private Mews and patio with garage parking. Situated near Rottingdean attractions and a short trip away from Brighton’s city centre. This family home offers a cosy open plan kitchen/living area, a true home away from home. Guests can make use of the wifi and smart TV, allowing them to stream their favourite shows and movies from platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Please note, there is no parking available from January 25th - January 28th 2024
Enter the property on the ground floor,
- Garage with secure parking for one medium size car.
- At the rear you will find a utility room housing the washing machine/tumble dryer and a large chalk board to document all the fun activities of your trip.
- Open the door to a lovely patio garden with dining table and chairs also use of the bbq.
Walk up to the First Floor,
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- The kitchen offers oven/hob, large fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Fully equipped with all pots/pans/crockery and utensils to cook a home cooked meal.
- Dining table and chairs.
- A cozy living area with large corner sofa, reading lamp and smart TV.
- WC on the landing with washbasin and mirror.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC, washbasin and mirror
- Twin beds with 2 additional pull out single beds , chest of drawers, built in wardrobes, desk with TV, seating and reading lamp.
- Bunk Bed, chest of drawers and built in wardrobe
- Walk up to the top floor to find the master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- King Size bed, bedside tables and reading lamps, built in wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Single pull out Futon
- En suite shower room with shower, WC and washbasin.
All linen and towels are provided and made up for all guests in your group before arrival.
- Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
- Cot fee £50.00
- Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules.
- No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the patio and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
- Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
- No pets (unless authorised in advance and additional pet fee paid)
- Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
- When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
- As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
- This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
- The BBQ must be fully cleaned after use or dedcutions to your deposit will apply. BBQ products are not provided by My Getaways
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
My Getaways is committed to our owners so their properties are protected during bookings, therefore a damages deposit is required before check-in. You can opt to pay a non-refundable My Cover/Accidental Damage Waiver of £50.00, which covers you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage protection, however, deliberate damage is not covered.
Alternatively, you can opt to pre-authorise your credit/debit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00, this pre-authorisation will expire after 7 days If no deductions are to be made for damages. You will be sent a link to pay for My Cover accidental damages waiver fee OR pre-authorise your credit card for the full damages deposit of £500.00 on the day before check-in. Once this payment or pre-authorisation has been made we will release check-in instructions on the day of arrival.