Deco Seafront | By My Getaways
Deco Seafront is an art deco style, 3 bedroom apartment located directly on Brighton Seafront. Just a few seconds from Brighton Beach, and everything else Brighton has to offer is right on your doorstep! The apartment is stylishly decorated and features a fully equipped kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms. The house sleeps from 2 to 6 guests and has high speed free wifi throughout.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Smart TV
- Suitable for groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Amazing Sea Views
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dryer
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Due to this property being a historic quiet residential block of apartments, this property is not suitable for a stag or hen group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. Do not under any circumstances buzz any other property buzzer when trying to access the property, if you do not have your fob. Please call our office 24/7 on 01273 917900 and we will arrange access for you.
4. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
5. No pets
6. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
7. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your damages deposit.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.