Located on a jetty in the heart of Brighton Marina, On the Water is a newly refurbished and spacious studio which sleeps 2 people on the mezzanine level (in either a king size double bed or 2 single beds), and 2 in the lounge on a double sofa bed. On your doorstep the Marina has a selection of various restaurants and bars that offer a wide range of cuisine, an 8 screen cinema, Casino, Health Club, Bowling Alley, Supermarket along with children's activities, boat rides, fishing trips, Scuba diving and more just a few minutes walk away.
Great for groups of friends, families and business travellers, with high-speed wifi throughout.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Suitable for groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Terrace directly on the waterside
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing Machine
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however this is a residential building and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. No music or loud TV after 10pm & before 8am.
3. No outdoor shoes to be worn inside.
4. No pets
5. Check out time is 11am latest, please ensure you have vacated by this time.
6. No use of glitter, confetti or spray tanning in the property please. Additional cleaning costs will be deducted from your deposit to cover extra cleaning costs if we find evidence of use.
7, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
8. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfiet your security deposit in full.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
Minimum payment / Deposit
This property requires you to pay a minimum deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as an upfront Booking Deposit and is non refundable.