The Dials | By My Getaways
New for June 2022 - This 5 bedroom house is fabulously located in the Seven Dials district with plenty of trendy shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants good enough to keep it local for your entire stay if you feel so inclined. If not, central Brighton is a short walk downhill till you hit the beach. There’s even a wonderful park, St Annes Wells immediately behind the house for picnics, a great cafe and tennis courts. The house itself sleeps 17 guests, has a smart tv and wifi throughout.
Ground Floor - TV Room
2 x Sofas
2 x Sofa
Dining table and chairs
Fully equipped kitchen with oven/hob/kettle/toaster and microwave
All essential utensils/crockery/cutlery/pots and pans you will need to cook a home cooked meal
Bedroom 1 sleeping up to 2 guests
1 King size Bed
Bedside tables and lamps
Built in wardrobe
Toilet and sink
Bedroom 2 sleeping up to 2 guests
1 Double Bed
Bedside table and lamp
Bedroom 3 sleeping up to 2 guests
1 Double Bed
Build in Wardrobe
Bedside Tables and lamps
Bedroom 4 sleeping up to 6 guests
2 x Triple Bunks (Single bed on top, Double bed on Bottom)
Room 5 sleeping up to 5 guests
1 King size Bed
1 Triple Bunk (Single bed on top, Double bed on Bottom)
Bedside table and lamps
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our house, however, this is a residential Street and therefore we ask you to please respect our neighbours and our house by observing the following house rules:
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the driveway. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties or use of the patio area. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team will be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets without prior authorisation and an additional cleaning fee, if agreed.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5. When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
7. The decked area/garden is not to be used.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £500.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.