The Old Brewery House | By My Getaways | Free Parking
The Old Brewery House House just few minutes walk away from Brighton Seafront. Well equipped, large living room, separate kitchen and 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, shower over bath toilet and free private parking for one car, this really is a spacious mews house.
Can accommodate up to 6 guests in two bedrooms and a sofa bed. With superfast wifi and a short walk to the heart of Kemptown and just a 10 minute walk to Brighton seafront, but on a quiet private Mews, this property is the ultimate self-catering Brighton place for you, your family & friends to stay and enjoy.
Not suitable for stag & hen due to it being situated in a quiet residential area
• Kitchen - Facilities include an oven, hob, washing machine, dryer, microwave, and fridge freezer.
Open plan lounge and dining space. Large dining table with 6 chairs. The 50-inch flat screen SMART TV means you can connect to iplayer, netflix etc. Large sofa bed and funky coloured accent chairs, throughout this house you really will feel the Brighton vibe.
Bedroom 1. The beds can be configured as two singles or one large double. Hanging Space mirror and hairdryer
Bedroom 2. The beds can be configured as two singles or one large double. Hanging Space mirror and hairdryer
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
One free parking space is available directly outside the house front door
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside onto the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration of our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. Pets accepted with prior permission and an additional cleaning fee of £75+vat.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take it with you for disposal.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.