Central Seaside Apartment | By My Getaways
This centrally located apartment has been newly furnished to a high standard in fresh white with colourful accents. It’s perfect for just a couple, a small family, two couples or four friends with plenty of
comfortable bed space for up to four guests. There’s a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, one double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a separate cloakroom also wifi throughout.
It is a modern, beautifully presented apartment located a 2-minute walk from Brighton's iconic i360 and the sea and many of Brighton's best bars, restaurants and shops are just around the corner on Western Road. It is situated in a quiet side street next to the peaceful green space of Bedford Square. Access is via a front door from the street and is not shared. There is an Enterprise Car Club designated parking space outside the apartment.
The front door opens to a long entrance hall which opens to the spacious double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. It has a quality double bed, a bedside table and lamp and a built-in wardrobe with hangers for your clothes.
The newly fitted en suite bathroom is a beautiful room which consists of a bath with rainfall shower head, and a stylish vanity unit with a basin. The separate cloakroom with WC and wall mounted basin is accessed via the entrance hall.
We provide fresh white bedding and towels (bath towel per person).
The living room is a peaceful space with views over the courtyard garden, lit with fairy lights. It has a beautiful blue velvet sofa which pulls out to a double sofa bed. It is a calm space to relax and watch the Smart TV. French doors open out to the sunny decked patio garden which is shaded by trees hung with lights. A bistro table and chairs provide space for outside dining.
There is a stylish and well equipped separate kitchen. Here you will have use of an oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge/freezer. A small table with two bar stools provides the perfect area for dining or enjoying a morning coffee while planning your day.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee required prior to check in - £75.00
Cot fee if applicable - £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the patio and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team may be called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to have a good night's sleep.
3. No pets (unless agreed in advance) - fees applicable
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, please keep noise to a minimum on the patio area between 10pm and 8am.
7.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.