Our Boho Mews Studio is in the very centre of the vibrant North Laine area in Brighton, with high speed wifi throughout. Whilst in a very central area, this studio is located on a pretty and very quiet Mews with security gated entrance. The studio has a shower en-suite and a toilet, it also has a microwave oven, kettle and toaster for the morning and a fridge. The large double bed can also be configured as two singles and there is an additional stylish and comfortable single sofa bed. The perfect location for exploring the bustling streets of Brighton. It's exactly where you want to be for cafes, restaurants, vintage shops and pubs. It's also only 5 mins walk from Brighton train station and only 10 mins walk to the seafront
A really funky studio apartment with separate toilet and wash basin and screened off en-suite shower area. There is NO KITCHEN but a microwave oven, kettle and toaster and a fridge is included in the room.
The shower is in the room with you, although screened off, so do keep this in mind when booking if booking with friends!
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
2. Respect other residents, please ensure that you have no music or loud TV between 10pm & before 8am.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes on the door mat.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof, if you are not vacated by this time.
6. Security gate is locked between 7pm and 7am every day, please ensure you lock the gate after you during these times when entering and leaving the Mews.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £200.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.