Brighton's Best BIG House 2 | By My Getaways
Brighton's Best Big House 2 is a stylishly decorated huge house in the heart of Brighton. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large roof terrace with amazing city views, two en suite balconies and sleeps from 4 to 20 guests. The house is centrally located in the North Laines area, with shops, bars, clubs, train station and restaurants on your doorstep.
Great for large groups of friends, families and business travellers, with high-speed wifi throughout.
The property sleeps up to 20 guests with a mixture of bunk & sofa beds.
- High-speed wifi throughout
- Smart TV with Netflix access
- Suitable for large groups of friends, families and business travellers
- Large roof terrace with amazing city views, a patio and two en suite balconies
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Chill out indoor space with bean bags and huge floor to ceiling glass windows giving amazing views of the city
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
large smart TV with Netflix access
2 x full size double sofa beds sleeping 4
Dining Table & bench seating
1st floor bedroom 1
1 x Grey wood triple bunk bed (double on lower deck, single on the upper deck) sleeping 3
1st floor bedroom 2
2 x single bunk beds sleeping 4 people
2nd floor bedroom 3
1 x Grey wood triple bunk bed (double on lower deck, single on upper deck) sleeping 3
1 x single bunk beds sleeping 2
2nd floor bedroom on left
2 x single bunk beds (sleeping 4 people)
Roof Terrace with pub-style bench seating
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
Late check out fee - £50+VAT per half hour unless a late check out has been agreed in advance
Pet fee if applicable - £75.00
Cot fee £50.00
Not returning keys to key safe/Keynest £200+VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please use the roof terrace and clean up any debris that is caused by smoking. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the apartment, will be deducted from you deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration for our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to being charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the apartment please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and take with you for disposal.
6. As respect to our neighbours, the patio area is out of bounds between 10pm and 8am. If you use the patio during these times, you will forfeit your security deposit in full.
8.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £500.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.