Lovely historic cottage set in the beautiful village of Rottingdean - the former home village of Rudyard Kipling and just a couple of miles along the coast from Brighton City Centre.
This fantastic house just seconds away from the beach and seafront and right on Rottingdean High Street with its traditional pubs and quirky shops. The property has a well equipped open plan living room/ dining area and kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, one with direct sea views and a further single bedroom with bunk beds.
The cottage can accommodate up to six guests in three bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the living room. With super fast Wifi,a short walk to the beach and a 15-minute bus ride into Brighton City centre (with a bus stop on your doorstep) this really is a perfect getaway home for a family holiday, group of friends and business travellers alike.
• Open plan/ living room/Kitchen/Diner. Facilities include an oven, hob, washing machine, dryer, microwave and fridge with a freezer compartment - all set in a wonderful traditional cottage and Brighton theme. The living area has a full size double sofa bed, smart TV with Netflix access, feature electric log fireplace, dining table and chairs and some bright, funky tub chairs.
- At the top of the stairs is a single bedroom with bunk beds.
- Plus a further double bedroom with a double bed facing the (Rottingdean) High Street
• Up the winding staircase to the top floor and master bedroom, with direct sea views over the English Channel. This large room has zip and link beds that can be a large double or two single beds.
- All beds are made up for your arrival with all linen, bedding and towels provided, sufficient for the number of guests in your group.
There is a short term car park right outside the property opposite Tesco express, which you can use to drop off your luggage for a couple of hours. Then you need to drive across 150 metres to the long stay car park which costs as little as £5 per day to park.
Additional fees – payment required via secure payment link prior to checking in.
Pet Fee - £75.00
Cot Fee - £50
Please refer to our terms and conditions for any additional information.
Entertainment / Activities
Security / accessibility
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules and agree to follow all current government guidance regarding COVID-19.
1. No smoking inside the property, If you wish to smoke, please go outside on to the street. Any additional cleaning charges caused by smoking in the house, will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Noise - In consideration of our neighbours, noise MUST be kept to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00. This includes no loud music or parties. We use noise monitors in all of our properties which are set to a fair level, to ensure this policy is adhered to. If you trigger a noise alert you will be contacted, by phone, text and or email. If the problem continues or you do not respond to us, our security team maybe called out to visit our property and a charge for this will be passed onto you. Failure to comply could result in further visits and charges and in extreme circumstances, you will be asked to leave the property. We are not the anti-fun police but we want you to have a great trip and our neighbours to be able to sleep.
3. No pets.
4. Please note check out is by 11am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for the next set of guests. You agree to be charged a late check-out fee of £50 per hour or part thereof if you are not vacated by this time, unless agreed in advance.
5, When you are ready to vacate the house please wash up, bag and bin your rubbish and add it to the first green bin nearest your front door, and if staying for more than a couple of nights please put the bin outside ready for collection on Monday night or early Tuesday morning.
6.This property should only be booked by a lead guest who is over the age of 21, we do not accept bookings from groups of people under this age. If in doubt please contact us before booking.
Failure to adhere to any of these house rules will result in deductions being made from your deposit to cover any additional costs for cleaning and damage caused.
This property requires you to pay a deposit of £300.00 on booking. This acts as a Booking Deposit until you enter the accommodation at which point it becomes your refundable Damage Deposit for the property.
If no deductions are to be made for damages/cleaning we aim to return the damage deposit to you 7 days after departure from the accommodation.